Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,608 prices entered by 370 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.010 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 43% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元61,669 (NZ$12,310) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元43,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$500 (28 minutes ago)