Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02076 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,707 (997,540 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Spokane, Washington costs $2.76 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)