Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02205 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,782 (987,649 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)