Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01933 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,779 (1,282,132 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元22,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €530 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (43 minutes ago)