Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01997 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,641 (1,133,814 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元20,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)