Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01976 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,787 (1,254,590 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元22,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)