Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia, United States compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,888 prices entered by 290 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.899 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,372 ($2,663) in Atlanta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)