Cost of living comparison between Aswan, Egypt and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.761 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,999 (E£ 3,943) in Aswan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 2 hours ago)