Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43526 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,387 (E£ 7,782) in Aswan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)