Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00118 CNY / PYG
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,750 (5,741,376 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,200 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 3 hours ago)