Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00117 CNY / PYG
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,767 (4,925,700 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,300 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)