Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01972 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,019 (761,600 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)