Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.886 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 44% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元33,029 (17,512 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元23,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)