Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.859 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 45% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,083 (9,728 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)