Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.012 CNY / TMT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 74% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,788 (10,827 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)