Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.021 CNY / TMT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 72% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,547 (10,662 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (40 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)