Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.010 CNY / TMT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 58% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,384 (14,121 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (42 minutes ago)