Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05890 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,286 (¥123,702) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,300 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 499 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)