Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05973 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,573 (¥110,038) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)