Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06111 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,917 (¥113,180) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,900 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)