Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00294 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,331 (4,866,501 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)