Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00308 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 34% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,151 (8,158,214 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 2 hours ago)