Cost of living comparison between Arkhangelsk, Russia and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10837 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arkhangelsk (Russia) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,264 (руб 168,541) in Arkhangelsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)