Cost of living in Arkhangelsk, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12151 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arkhangelsk (Russia) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,261 (руб 158,512) in Arkhangelsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €11 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (35 minutes ago)