Cost of living comparison between Arkhangelsk, Russia and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10786 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arkhangelsk (Russia) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,221 (руб 168,930) in Arkhangelsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)