Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.01067 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,719 (CH$3,067,266) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元31,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (27 minutes ago)