Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.990 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,761 (S/. 6,915) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)