Cost of living comparison between Arbil Governorate, Iraq and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00593 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 62% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,413 (5,126,121 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)