Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00579 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 99% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元75,721 (13,084,811 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元38,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)