Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00583 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 106% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元154,757 (26,553,910 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元75,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)