Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00532 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 46% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元48,054 (9,039,151 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元33,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)