Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00572 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 96% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元74,456 (13,027,226 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元38,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)