Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00567 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 90% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元62,864 (11,084,572 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元33,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (about 1 hour ago)