Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00535 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 47% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元44,049 (8,235,548 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元30,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (44 minutes ago)