Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 26% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,398 (﷼ 96,492,415) in Arak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)