Cost of living comparison between Arak, Iran and Aksu, China
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 27% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,877 (﷼ 92,669,140) in Arak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (27 minutes ago)