Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00019 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,270 (﷼ 49,646,259) in Arak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,800 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)