Cost of living comparison between Arad, Romania and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.627 CNY / RON
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,385 (2,696 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,009 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)