Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.622 CNY / RON
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,562 (2,813 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)