Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.672 CNY / RON
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,929 (5,339 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)