Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01963 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,986 (457,850 KZT) in Aqtöbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sarajevo costs 14KM (about 1 hour ago)