Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02070 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,808 (473,907 KZT) in Aqtöbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs NZ$34,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hobart costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)