Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01997 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,274 (414,361 KZT) in Aqtöbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (43 minutes ago)