Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01927 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,902 (461,884 KZT) in Aqtöbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (27 minutes ago)