Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01948 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,565 (439,689 KZT) in Aqtöbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,800 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (39 minutes ago)