Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.363 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 151% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元37,625 (Dinar 4,018) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 2 hours ago)