Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00605 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元50,195 (₩8,293,636) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元43,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Trento costs €0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in London costs £0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $200 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)