Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00586 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元43,056 (₩7,352,932) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元36,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)