Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00608 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元93,130 (₩15,327,854) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元78,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)