Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00607 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元93,496 (₩15,414,022) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元78,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)