Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.824 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 58% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元47,420 (€6,061) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元30,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (10 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (37 minutes ago)