Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.00197 CNY / MGA
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,672 (1,865,350 Ariary) in Antsiranana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)