Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.00198 CNY / MGA
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,873 (1,959,934 Ariary) in Antsiranana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €19,482 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belém costs R$ 90,000 (33 minutes ago)