Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.00199 CNY / MGA
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,095 (2,054,417 Ariary) in Antsiranana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,900 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (4 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (31 minutes ago)