Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.00210 CNY / MGA
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,698 (1,764,256 Ariary) in Antsiranana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,745 (about 2 hours ago)