Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.00216 CNY / MGA
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,008 (1,853,502 Ariary) in Antsiranana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)