Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.00212 CNY / MGA
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,000 (1,887,227 Ariary) in Antsiranana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)