Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.00222 CNY / MGA
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,670 (1,200,812 Ariary) in Antsiranana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 55,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)