Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01069 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,062 (CH$2,530,985) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元22,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cologne costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)