Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13642 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,839 (Php42,802) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)