Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.554 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,908 (3,159TL) in Antioch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)