Cost of living comparison between Antioch, Turkey and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.969 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,225 (2,146TL) in Antioch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (35 minutes ago)