Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.807 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,444 (3,566TL) in Antioch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,900 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)