Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.940 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,788 (1,437TL) in Antioch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)