Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00207 CNY / MGA
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,117 (14,036,627 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元26,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bhubaneswar costs ₨18,990 (44 minutes ago)