Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00204 CNY / MGA
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,625 (6,199,325 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)