Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00198 CNY / MGA
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,950 (7,038,059 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)