Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00221 CNY / MGA
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,953 (8,572,877 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,450 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)