Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.419 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,804 (6,205TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,800 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (19 minutes ago)