Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.892 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,734 (5,675TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)