Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.807 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,105 (5,039TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,800 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (28 minutes ago)