Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.949 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,310 (4,776TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)