Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,567 in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,200 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 500 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (40 minutes ago)