Cost of living comparison between Ankara, Turkey and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 965 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.197 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,236 (7,844TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 2 hours ago)