Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.242 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,017 (R$ 8,929) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)