Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.690 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,742 (Bs 25,708) in Anaco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 2 hours ago)