Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,234 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.840 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 54% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元60,085 (€7,664) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元39,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)