Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10235 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,791 (₨173,831) in Amritsar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)