Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,700 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元2,700 (﷼ 16,077,837) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)