Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,328 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.701 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,314 (Dinar 1,888) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)