Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,381 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.169 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,893 (Dinar 1,733) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 2 hours ago)