Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,465 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.339 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,248 (Dinar 1,954) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$650,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 1 hour ago)