Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 938 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.549 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 50% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 32,944元 (Dinar 3,450) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000元 in Aksu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)