Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.588 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,741 (RM1,726) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)