Cost of living comparison between Almería, Spain and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.387 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 43% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,267 (€3,150) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)