Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02203 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,969 (815,686 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)