Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02213 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,738 (801,472 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)