Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01931 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,294 (533,141 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)