Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10674 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,187 (₨170,381) in Allahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (10 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)