Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 642 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05910 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 25% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,722 (486,025 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元23,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)