Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06318 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,103 (254,865 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)