Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.252 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,112 (€2,911) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (20 minutes ago)