Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.743 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,404 (€1,602) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)