Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.843 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 33% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,330 (€1,700) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 250 ден (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murmansk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)