Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt vs Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38483 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,157元 (E£ 18,597) in Alexandria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500元 in Aksu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)