Cost of living comparison between Alexandria, Egypt and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.764 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,816 (E£ 25,946) in Alexandria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)