Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37918 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,785 (E£ 15,257) in Alexandria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)