Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38162 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,687 (E£ 7,040) in Alexandria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)