Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43159 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,125 (E£ 9,558) in Alexandria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)