Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01334 CNY / SYP *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,755 (281,533 £) in Aleppo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (about 2 hours ago)