Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01285 CNY / SYP *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,751 (214,068 £) in Aleppo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rosario costs ARS $2,500 (31 minutes ago)