Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.889 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 35% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,213 (AU$4,953) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)