Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.839 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 71% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,100 (﷼ 17,451) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (35 minutes ago)