Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.701 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元5,900 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元5,900 (1,255 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨420 (about 1 hour ago)