Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.878 CNY / AED
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 34% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,907 (Dirham 11,131) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)